Saturday, October 22, 2005

Fw: Making people happy

 

George Bush, Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One.

The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000.00 bill out the window right now and make
somebody very happy."

The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100.00 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Not to be out done, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $10.00 bills out the window and make a hundred
people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Listen to those big shots back there....hell, I could throw all of them out the window and make
56 million people very happy."


George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One.

The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles and says, "You know, I could
throw a $1,000.00 bill out the window right now and make
somebody very happy."

The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100.00 bills out
the window and make 10 people very happy."

Not to be out done, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course then, I could
throw one-hundred $10.00 bills out the window and make a hundred
people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Listen to those big shots
back there....hell, I could throw all of them out the window and make
56 million people very happy."

----- End forwarded message -----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home